Looking for the best dropshipping niches of 2019?
Well, I’ve got good news for you. Not only am I going to give you the complete list for 2019’s most-profitable drop ship niches, I’m also going to give you my top ten niche list from the previous four years!
That means you’re about to get 50 proven-profitable niches to choose from! Now let’s get started…
If you would prefer to get the best niches of 2019 in video form, just click play on the video below!
Moving into 2019, we’re heavily focusing on brandable drop shipping stores. That means we need niches that give us multiple opportunities for monetization.
While it’s still very possible to make a lot of money with niches that only provide the opportunity for one-off sales, I do believe that as we move into the future, the more opportunities for monetization, the better.
So Without Further ado, Here are my Top Ten Brandable Dropshipping Niches for 2019:
Build a brand around travel where you can drop ship minimalist luggage. Add in another revenue stream by doing brand deals with travel companies and promoting flights as an affiliate.
Home Gaming Setups
Build a brand around gaming where you drop ship desks, mounts, and gaming chairs. Add in another revenue stream promoting PC parts as an affiliate.
Increase your brand reach by virtually building e-sports stars’ gaming computers and share details on how visitors can recreate them for themselves.
Similar to home gaming setups, you can drop ship desks, mounts, chairs, and even treadmill desks. Build a brand around productivity and add in additional revenue streams by promoting project management software.
Add in another revenue stream by promoting business conferences that focus on productivity and results.
Home Gym Equipment
Drop ship weights, bars, stationary bikes, and kettlebells. Then build a brand around getting fit in the comfort of your own home. Promote the fact that people save time and money in the long run by not having to commute.
Add in another revenue stream by promoting home meal delivery services, in-home personal trainers, and instructional exercise videos. Build your brand’s reach by sharing meal prep and workout videos on your online store.
Tiny Home Furnishings
It’s not too late to cash in on the tiny home trend! You can drop ship all of the furnishings that tiny home builders need. Increase your revenue streams by referring clients to tiny home builders!
Custom Window Treatments
Shutters, blinds, shades, curtains, drapery… you can drop ship all of these products while making a great profit margin! Add in another stream of revenue by partnering with interior designers and sending them referrals!
Build a brand around recreational boating where you drop ship replacement parts and upgrade options for boater owners.
Add in another stream of revenue by doing brand deals with boat manufacturers, promoting boat shows, and promoting boat insurance as an affiliate!
Home Theater Equipment
Build a brand around home theaters and drop ship the projector screens, the mounts, the seating, the shelving, and the popcorn machines!
Increase your brand reach by showcasing different home theater setups for different size rooms. Add in an additional stream of revenue by referring clients to home theater installation companies and also by promoting the electronic components as an affiliate.
Indoor Grow Rooms
Cash in on the growing cannabis industry by drop shipping indoor grow rooms, lighting, and related accessories.
Increase your brand reach by sharing “how-to” videos. Add in another stream of revenue by doing brand deals with industry events.
This is a niche that is continuing to grow with no signs of slowing down. Drop ship the kiteboarding gear and start creating content to build your brand now.
Kiteboarding will be in the Paris Olympics in 2024 which should cause a huge boom in sales. Do the work now and be positioned for even more success in the future.
Keeping long-term strategies in mind will not only help bring in a consistent cash flow but will increase the value of your store over time. Meaning, if you decide to sell your store, it will be worth more.
That’s why 2018 was the year of the Repeat Purchases Niche. With these dropshipping niches, you’ll be able to acquire customers that will buy from your dropshipping store for years to come. This means you’ll have a much higher customer lifetime value and a higher ROAS (return on ad spend).
Here are Ten of the Best Dropshipping Niches for Repeat Purchases:
- Racing Bicycle Wheels (New Tires = Repeat Sales)
- Skeet Shooting Launcher (New Skeets = Repeat Sales)
- Grills / Smokers (Wood Chips = Repeat Sales)
- Video & Photography Lights (New Bulbs = Repeat Sales)
- Pottery & Ceramics (New Material = Repeat Sales)
- Automatic Pet Feeders (Pet Food = Repeat Sales
- Mobile Bars (Restocking = Repeat Sales)
- Commercial Restaurant Equipment (Restocking = Repeat Sales)
- 3D Printing (New Material = Repeat Sales)
- Bow Hunting (New Arrows = Repeat Sales)
In 2017, we focused on passion-based niches that you can create Facebook groups around and become a leader in. If you build a thriving community around your products you’ll get a ton of organic and referral traffic, which means you’ll be able to sell more to your customers!
These ten niches are broad while still being specific. Meaning there are a lot of associated products you can sell with/after they purchase your main offer. Which means you’ll have huge upsells on the main offer AND be able to continually sell to them after!
So what niches are perfect for building Facebook groups?
Here are the Best Dropshipping Niches for Building a Community:
- MMA Training Equipment: Take advantage of the buzz created around fights
- Spelunking: It’s a competitive hobby, think photo bragging rights of “who climbed into that really really small hole”. Plus it’s usually a group activity.
- Survival Prepping: Think “Doomsday” preppers.
- Exotic Pet Supplies: People, LOVE their pets, and they also LOVE talking about their pets.
- RC Cars & Planes: Not just for kids. Adults pay some serious bucks for this niche.
- Rock Climbing Equipment: Also a group activity. Many rock climbers join local climbing Facebook groups to meet fellow climbers & talk “rock”!
- Lawn Care: These are the type of people who win “Lawn of the Month”.
- Robot Building: Another expensive “toy” for adults. There are even robot competitions!
- Bio-Hacking: Huge trend that has grown in popularity over the past few years.
- Amateur Photography: So many accessories to talk shop about: light boxes, stands, green screens, filters, etc.
With these ten niches, you can build up an active Facebook group that your customer will love to interact with. More importantly, you’ll have a brand that they’ll love to buy from!
2016 was the year of the upsell. We chose niches that make you more money through selling add-ons with your main product. That means you make even more money per transaction.
Here are Ten Upsell Niches That Will Make You More Money:
- Power Tools – Value Added Upsell Idea: Woodworking Plans
- Drum Sets – Value Added Upsell Idea: Drum Lessons
- Gun Safes – Value Added Upsell Idea: NRA Membership
- Wall Paper – Value Added Upsell Idea: Interior Design Consultation
- Snowboards – Value Added Upsell Idea: Snowboard Bags
- Trampolines – Value Added Upsell Idea: Safety Net
- Fireplaces – Value Added Upsell Idea: Fireplace Screens
- Desks – Value Added Upsell Idea: Office Chairs
- Home Bars – Value Added Upsell Idea: Bar Stools
- Above Ground Pools – Value Added Upsell Idea: Pool Covers
2015’s top ten dropshipping niches were all about hobby niches. People are passionate about their hobbies and will gladly spend top dollar to support that passion!
The best part? These passionate people can be targeted over and over again with new content that can be loaded into your email autoresponder. You can target the same customers repeatedly by delivering real value that they’ll love and want to share with their communities.
For you, this means less advertising costs, more qualified traffic, and more loyal customers.
Out of all the hobbies that are popular, we found that these ten dropship niches (in no particular order) were the winners:
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Home Brewing
- Model Trains
- Arts & Crafts
- Doll Houses
These dropshipping niches have a lot of opportunities to use smaller offers for building trust with your customers. That way they’re comfortable buying your main offer.
Also, you can make some great free content with these niches to attract potential customers.
Now you have 50 of the best and most profitable drop shipping niches from the last 5 years! With these ideas, you can get started creating your own eCommerce store. And finally, live the lifestyle you’ve always wanted.